Who is Renaud Anjoran?
Our author, Renaud Anjoran, is a Certified ISO 9001 & 14001 lead auditor, ASQ certified Quality Engineer & Reliability Engineer who has been working in the Chinese manufacturing industry since 2005.
What Renaud does for a living
He is the founder of the 200+ people strong Sofeast group – that offers services (QA, product development & engineering, project management, SCM), contract manufacturing, and fulfilment for importers who develop their own products and buyers from China & SE Asia.
Leading media organizations frequently call Renaud for comments on the Chinese manufacturing sector
Renaud’s knowledge and opinions have also been published in a wide range of famous global publications over the years including, but not limited to, the following:
And here’s a video of a recent talk he gave about one of the most important aspects of working with Chinese manufacturers:
That said, this site is really about YOU …
The mission of this blog is to share both specific and general advice for importers working with Chinese manufacturers, with a special focus on quality management.
If you’ve done any importing from Chinese manufacturers (or heard any stories about it), you’ll know that what can often look very good on paper will seldom pass for an acceptable final result.
Simply put, it is fraught with risks and many companies have lost significant money on projects gone wrong. That’s where Renaud comes in.
He works and writes to help small and medium-sized buyers thoroughly understand their Chinese suppliers better, adopt the right supply chain and quality control strategies, and make the best use of the right tools for those jobs.
While specific client information is strictly confidential, Renaud’s “on the ground” experience is always growing and expanding. The education and information in the freely available articles on this website come from his actual and constantly updating experience. You’ll find no armchair quarterbacking here.
Want even more great content from Renaud?
Reading the blog posts here is your first option, but if you also like video and podcasts, then you’ll love these!
Subscribe to the QualityInspection.org YouTube channel
Here’s a popular video to get you started:
Catch Renaud in his regular podcast, China Manufacturing Decoded
Become a subscriber! Join us and be the first to get new content as soon as it’s published and exclusive eBooks, videos, and more.
It’s time to join the 50,000+ monthly viewers and over 2,000+ other Supply Chain, Quality Management, and Import Professionals who are already subscribed to Renaud’s email list (you can subscribe below, too).
You’ll get a new article (or two) every week. There is no charge, he’ll never spam you, and you can easily unsubscribe anytime you want from the link you’ll see at the bottom of each email …
And one last thing … Renaud is always up for a good conversation about these topics. Feel free to contact him directly anytime.
Start reading now. Here’s a selection of Renaud’s more recent and/or key articles:
- Sourcing from China 101 (A 10-Part Series)
- Supply Chain Management: the Role of Quality Inspections
- Tips for Recruiting Good Talent For a China Factory or Buying Office
- 4 Habits of Your Chinese Suppliers You’ll Have to Get Used To
- Minimizing and Identifying Frauds and Corruption in a Factory
- The Right Way To Approach Production Automation
- Why Supplier Self-Inspections Are Getting More Popular in China
- The Electronics Market in Shenzhen: Everything Is Possible?
- Can You Trust the Measurements from Your China Factory?
- 3 Basic Process Improvement Tools: Flow Chart, FMEA, Control Plan
- List of Contract Manufacturers in China – Top 13 Factories
- The 4 types of quality inspection services
- The Different Types Of Sampling Plans For QC Inspections
- What is the “AQL” (Acceptance Quality Limit) in simple terms?