I have recently published the 15-part ‘Sourcing From China 101’ series for new buyers who are starting to work with Chinese suppliers (and for more experienced people who want to double-check whether they are working in a smart way).
The 15 articles are listed below:
- Do You Need a Sourcing Agent?
- How to Identify Potential Suppliers?
- How to Verify a Manufacturer
- Second Choices vs. “Never Again”
- Negotiating With Chinese Suppliers: The Terms you Need to Discuss
- How To Keep Leverage Over Suppliers
- Pre-Production: Describing What You Want
- Project Management of Your Orders
- Check Quality Early in the Manufacturing Cycle
- Always Verify Quality Before Shipment
- Build Good rapport with Suppliers
- How Closely Do You Follow Your Productions?
- The 5 Steps to Developing a Chinese Supplier
- How a Factory Can Improve Quality
- How a Factory Can Improve Productivity
I hope it’s been useful. Obviously, I didn’t cover 100% of cases and I have left many things outside of this guide. Any comments and questions about sourcing from China are always welcome!
Are you trying to find a manufacturer in China who is well-suited to your needs and can also deliver on their promises?
Sofeast has developed 10 verification steps to help importers find the right manufacturing partner in China. They’re shared in this FREE eBook: “How To Find A Manufacturer In China: 10 Verification Steps.”
- Background checks
- Manufacturing capabilities
- Quality system auditing
- Engineering resources
- Pricing, negotiation, & contracts
- …and much, much more
Just hit the button below to get your copy and put yourself in a great position to get better results from Chinese manufacturers who supply your products: