I have recently published the 15-part series for new buyers who are starting to work with Chinese suppliers (and for more experienced people who want to double-check whether they are working in a smart way).
The 15 articles are listed below:
- Do You Need a Sourcing Agent?
- How to Identify Potential Suppliers?
- How to Verify a Manufacturer
- Second Choices vs. “Never Again”
- Negotiation: The Terms you Need to Discuss
- Keep Some Leverage with Suppliers
- Pre-Production: Describing What You Want
- Project Management of Your Orders
- Check Quality Early in the Manufacturing Cycle
- Always Verify Quality Before Shipment
- Build Good rapport with Suppliers
- How Closely Do You Follow Your Productions?
- The 5 Steps to Developing a Chinese Supplier
- How a Factory Can Improve Quality
- How a Factory Can Improve Productivity
I hope it’s been useful. Obviously, I didn’t cover 100% of cases and i have left many things outside of this guide. Any comments are welcome!