I tend to write too much text on this blog, so here are three recent photos to illustrate the dangers of going to factories in China.
First, a bus accident that involved one of my inspectors yesterday:
We are not sure what happened. It was a very strong shock. My inspector suffers back pain, and his laptop is ruined. But he doesn’t want to take a bed rest for a week!
Second, a factory was in fire while another inspector was working (that was last month):
My inspector was actually with a representative from the buyer, and they were only 2 floors below the fire.
You might think that got out immediately… They finished the job in the heat and the smoke! When I knew about it, I told them they were nuts. The inspector should have left the factory immediately.
And finally, a cute sign that I spotted in a stairway:
No comment about this one…
Related post: Traveling to factories in China